Inspiring and engaging the community for future generations
- Community engagement & education programme with Lapalala Wilderness School.
- Community investment: Buy from ‘best in class’ local producers, both quality & volume. We buy ‘local’ wherever possible.
- We fully support local community projects. The ladies at Kamatsogo ‘changing lives stitch by stitch’ supply our shop with beautifully made soft toys, cushions and clothing.
- The Mogalekwena ladies make our bed mats and place mats, each one by hand. Our place mats are made from the Palala palm, the Palala is the river running beneath our lodge. The community at Timola make our room spray and amenities for the shop.
- We are working alongside these talented communities to create further products we know our guests will love.